Website BBS Tech LLC
Who we are:
At BBS Tech we service all aspects of electrical systems, from security and life safety, to power and lighting systems. Our reputation in the industry continues to solidify us as the go-to company for reliability and performance. We offer a great opportunity for the right individual to join a team of highly skilled and collaborative professionals. BBS Tech’s growing loyal customer base ensures we always have a variety of interesting projects.
Electrical Apprentice Fire Alarm and Security Job Duties:
- Follow the direction of a licensed supervisor to achieve successful installations.
- Must be willing to travel within a service area (MA, RI, and Southern NH).
- Must be able to work flexible daytime hours as dictated by the workload.
- Meet highest standards of customer service, professional appearance, and demeanor.
- Ensure company vehicle is well organized and stocked with all necessary supplies and equipment daily.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools.
- Complete and submit daily work orders using BBS Tech’s service application, Knowify
- Other duties as required.
Electrical Apprentice Fire Alarm and Security Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School diploma required
- 6 mos. – 2yrs experience
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and a good driving record.
- Must pass Criminal and Security Clearance background check.
Benefits include: Competitive wage, paid vacation and holidays, health and dental insurance, encouragement, and support to earn electrician’s license.
Salary: Competitive hourly wage dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org