Website BBS Tech LLC
Who we are:
At BBSTech we service all aspects of electrical systems: from security and life safety to power and lighting systems. Our reputation in the industry continues to solidify us as the go-to company for reliability and performance. We offer a great opportunity for the right individual to join a team of highly skilled and collaborative professionals. BBSTech’s growing loyal customer base ensures we always have a variety of interesting projects.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new customers and develop relationships that will lead to sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Manage and track business opportunity pipeline.
- Create proposals based on specifications and plans in a timely manner.
- Provide takeoffs and accurate bill of materials for project specific solutions.
- Submit accurate and detailed cost proposals.
- Identify new products and product improvements based on current industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Influence owner/end user type customers towards a Test and Inspect Service Agreement, as well as annual renewals.
Sales Engineer Experience and Skills:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years sales experience in the fire alarm/life safety field.
- Sound knowledge of the company’s products and services; Edwards (EST) preferred
- Experienced in best sales practices and methods.
- Knowledgeable about competitive products and markets.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and maintains a professional demeanor.
- Strong work ethic and desire for achieving goals.
- Exceptional organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers as well as internal teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Dynamics 365.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean record.
What BBSTech offers:
- Competitive pay structure: Salary, Commission + Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Holidays and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org