Website BBS Tech LLC
Who we are:
At BBS Tech we service all aspects of electrical systems, from security and life safety, to power and lighting systems. Our reputation in the industry continues to solidify us as the go-to company for reliability and performance. We offer a great opportunity for the right individual to join a team of highly skilled and collaborative professionals. BBS Tech’s growing loyal customer base ensures we always have a variety of interesting projects.
About the Candidate:
Applicant must have knowledge of programming, testing, and troubleshooting electronic components for Fire Alarm and/or Access Control, PA systems, IP CCTV, Intrusion and Intercoms. Willing to develop the right candidate if experience does not cover both Security and Fire Alarm systems. The successful applicant will be self-motivated and willing to work hard in a team-oriented environment contributing to the success, growth, and excellent reputation of BBS Tech.
Security and Fire Alarm Technician Job Duties Include:
- Commissioning new systems including setup, programming, testing and in-service training.
- Performing maintenance service calls at customer sites on security, fire, PA and various other systems.
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues and providing effective solutions to customers.
- Reading basic blueprints, schematics, manuals and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Recording equipment IP addresses, model and serial numbers.
- Performing work in a safe manner, following all company policies and regulations of OSHA.
- Maintaining a clean working environment including daily clean-up of truck and construction debris from work areas.
- Monitoring and maintaining a vehicle inventory of service products & equipment.
- Other duties as required.
Security and Fire Alarm Technician Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum: Class D License (MA) with 2-4 yrs. Experience
- Must be able to pass a CORI Background check
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Experience in one or more (preferred) of the following: fire alarms, CCTV/Security systems and access control systems.
- Experience with the following manufacturers and areas desirable: S2, Amag, Salient, Kantech, Exacq, Edwards, DKS DoorKing, Salto, Aiphone, Hanwha Samsung, Kidde, Napco
- Ability to handle physical workload of up to 50 lbs.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Must provide own hand tools.
- Must be a self-starter in addition to working well as part of a team
- Able to interpret technical information.
- Basic computer skills
- Competitive wages (based on experience)
- 2 weeks paid time off + holidays
- Shared Health and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Use of company vehicle and gas card for work purposes
- Company cellphone for licensed technicians
- Paid training and development opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org